Saturday, January 1, 2022

I Don't Know. Do You?


I Don't Know. Do You?


graphics by ordinary malaysian


I think we are 

not fully aware

or nor want to be

That whoever we are

Young or old

Rich or poor

King or pauper

Saint or sinner

It does not matter

That...

All our struggles

And our fights

All our planning

And our flights

All our successes

And our plights

All our ego

And our pride

All our sorrows

And our delights

They all come 

to naught

For one day

We go

Felled by

a disease

or an accident

A stabbing or

a murder

A conflict

or a war

Or the

good old

bad old

senescence

Then it does

matter not - 

at all

For no one can

help us

Not god

For god

is a belief

And belief 

is not truth

per se

No matter

how much

we want

to believe in

or console

ourselves with 

idea of god

and salvation

All is futile

All is futile...

I don't know

I don't know...

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment